Subscription Gifts! The gifts that keep on giving! I love subscriptions. You get fun mail. You forget they're coming until they show up. After a lot of research (and pining!) here's what I think would make awesome presents:
1. Book of the Month Club: Oh hey, did you know I love books? This subscription lets you chose a book (typically highly anticipated new releases) once a month. You select the book in the first 7 days of the month and then it's shipped to you. They're HARDCOVER and come beautifully packaged. I'm on my second month of the subscription and it's one of my favorite pieces of mail $45 for 3 month gift.
2. A Beautiful Mess Happy Mail: This is my other favorite mail. 10-15 cards a month spanning the full spectrum of card topics. I literally NEVER have to go out to buy a card. They're quirky, fun, and perfect for the snail mail lover in your life. Buy them an expanding folder too...organization gets tricky. $45 for 3 months.
3. Hot Sauce of the Month: For those that have no affinity to taste buds. I got this for Phil for Valentine's Day one year (because our love was on fire obviously) and some really neat sauces came through the mail. I like spice but can't handle a lot- and there were even a few I could tolerate. To this day, a favorite we got through this subscription is Cackalacky. $58 for 3 months.
4. Box of Style by The Zoe Report: This one is expensive but something I've always wanted to try. Each quarter for $100 you are sent a box of fashion goodies. The website has unboxing videos of the most recent box and you can see what has been in past boxes here. They're offering $20 off a box right now with the code WINTER20. $100 for a box.
5. Amazon Subscriptions: Did you know you can schedule repeat deliveries of food items on Amazon? I get a Kind Bar delivery every other month and it's awesome. I imagine this could also be done for a person's favorite candy or snack. On the right hand side just select 'Subscription' and then check out as usual.
That's the 2017 gift guide! Next week- DIY Gift Ideas and Tutorials!